With every trial, there are two critically important questions that must be answered.
The jury holds the key to both of these questions. By using focus groups during trial preparation, counsel will uncover how the jury might react to issues certain if come up during trial. With this information, trial attorneys will always know which words to express to make the most powerful impact, thus impacting their overall success ratio.
Focus groups will tell you:
- - Which cases will be won at trial.
- - When to make an early settlement, avoiding costly and protracted litigation.
- - What a jury will consider the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- - Whether a particular line of argument should be kept or discarded.
- - When a case is complex to the degree that more research is warranted.
DGA has the experience to handpick the best possible focus group and to ask meaningful questions. With this expertise at your disposal, you will have reliable, quantifiable data for use during trial preparation, all documented fully in an impressive written report.
The Result: The right strategy for your case.